At A Glance
- are Christ-centered. We are anchored in Christ in all we do.
- provide superior learning environments. Students are building character, critical thinking, and core skills and have opportunities to build and expand their capabilities and interests.
- promote integrity and honesty.
- provide a positive culture.
- display excellence in all we do. LEAH Schools achieve a standard of excellence and achievement that glorifies God.
- have a strong partnership with the community. We partner in ministry with Lutheran churches, other schools, families, and supporters to provide Christian education.
- display a strong service and stewardship example. We serve by reflecting Christ’s love for us toward others.
- provide a safe and orderly working environment
LEAH currently operates four private, Christian schools in the Houston area with a combined enrollment of over 1000 students and more than 175 faculty and staff for ages 6 weeks to grade 12.
- National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
- Houston Area Independent Schools Association
- Texas Association for College Admissions Counseling
- Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools
- Association of Lutheran Secondary Schools
- National Honor Society/National Junior Honor Society
- The College Board